i think that this is one of the most important areas to improve for the next edition of fmh i think this can be improved by having more scouting options and also more detailed reports. Also scouts in my arsenal campaign have often reccomended players two or three times this should aalso be fixed. Finally scouts in real life scouts will know there clubs transfer budget so there is no point when i am st albans with 1k in funds to say we should try and sign some guy who costs 7k(sorry i can't remember "some guy" name)

feel free to post reccomendations for the next fmh but lets try and keep this one based on the scouting section.

also for those wondering why i did not put this in ridley 99 ideas for fmh08 topic is because it is packed and also this can be the one specific to improving the scouting system

i think that this is one of the most important areas to improve for the next edition of fmh i think this can be improved by having more scouting options and also more detailed reports. Also scouts in my arsenal campaign have often reccomended players two or three times this should aalso be fixed. Finally scouts in real life scouts will know there clubs transfer budget so there is no point when i am st albans with 1k in funds to say we should try and sign some guy who costs 7k(sorry i can't remember "some guy" name)

feel free to post reccomendations for the next fmh but lets try and keep this one based on the scouting section.

also for those wondering why i did not put this in ridley 99 ideas for fmh08 topic is because it is packed and also this can be the one specific to improving the scouting system

Archived