FM View - We Want YOU!

Hi,

With the new Football Manager game hitting the shelves we want to create the best experience possible for everyone who gets involved in our forums. We want to deliver resource and content with an edge that is enjoyable to read but also fun to write. We want to have forums which are full of banter and information.

In order to do this we are looking to strengthen our staff team. We want you guys out there to come forward and announce your skills. Do you want to be a writer? Do you want to be part of our GFX Team? Or do you want to become a Moderator to help keep the forums in shape? Or maybe you feel you have something to offer us that is more innovative? By that, we don't mean getting naked and drinking buckets of tequila whilst singing Lady Gaga!

So if you are keen to get involved and help us add to the already immense resource available on the Scene, then do the following...

- PM me on here with your interest.

- Just reply in this topic stating your interest.

- Come over to FM View and make yourself known.

http://www.fm-view.com

http://www.fm-view.com/forums

It's simple. Just make yourself heard. We don't want to take other staff members from other sites. We want to give some new lads a chance to come in and make a name for themselves. Sports Interactive always keep a close eye on us so your content will be viewed by the big guns. We have celebrities who cast a gaze over us and some of the best members a forums could wish for.

So get involved, come on over and state your intent!

Yours,

Zabier from FM View.

This is in no way criticism but can I ask this, what is the plan to keep the forums from going dead during the summer months and up to October like it did last year? Why should I sign up to a site and then when I get summer holidays, find out that I have nowhere to post because the site just becomes pretty inactive? I noticed that happened last year and I just want to be reassured that if I sign up, the site won't die a few months after 11.3 is released?

Archived