[FM10] Arminia Bielefeld? Who? Exactly

JLuck15

So, I have 76000 players on a Large Database. I randomised my team and ended up with these. They are in the tier below the Bundesliga and are predicted to come 2nd. A few rules i set myself to stop me from going into detail and to make it more interesting: 1) Assistant does everything including selection, team talks, but i do friendlies 2) Only do tactics, touchline and opponent instructions, that's it 3) I have to take any job i get offered whatsoever. I joined when they had already played a friendly, winning 2-1 v Aschaffenburg, the first game i took charge of ended in a comfortable 2-0 win v Baulmes. I have signed a coach from Germany recommended, and fredrik stoor on a season long loan. I'll give you game by game updates on everything.

By the way sorry about the other thread my mate went away on holiday and I forgot, this thread will be regularly updated ;)

I'm literally going to do nothing now, only commentary and fastest possible, I'm doing this for entertainment, not success, my favourite career reads are the ones where they travel everywhere, not necessarily doing well, so that's what I'm going to do, stick with me, this should get interesting

So, i started out in the cup, which i won easily 2-0. Then i moved on to the expected winners of the league, Aaachen, which somehow i lost 1-0 after 19 shots and 6 clearcut chances. Then an absolute epic against Duisburg which ended 3-3, i had 17 shots, 6 clearcut chances and 61% percent possession and should of won, again. Then, i lost 2-0 away to Kaiserslautern, having 65% of possession, 1 less shot than them, but the same amount of clercut chances, a draw was a fair result. So then i turned to my goalkeeping coach to pick the side, which was a good choice, winning the next ghame against St pauli 1-0 in a fairly even game, but i deserved to win. This leaves me 13th out of 18 in the league, but with a bit more luck and clinical finishing, i should of had 10, which would have me joint 2nd, so i am fairly optimistic for the future, more updates to come :)

A miserable month. After dominating against Rostock i could only manage a 1-1 draw. Then against Frankfurt I scraped a 1-0 win. Theni t went downhill. I got beat 4-1, even though i had more possession, by Mainz in the cup. I then lost 1-0 to Karlsruhe, despite having 66 percent of possession, i just cannot turn it into goals. I am in 12th in the table.

Archived