Default FM2010 Dark Skin with backgrounds.

Rich...

This is perfect for anyone who likes the simplicity and design of the default dark skin but likes to have backgrounds changing according to what screen you are viewing in game.

Someone in another thread was asking for this and as I had already done if for my own game I thought I may as well share it.

So all that is different from the default skin is the player profile picture is back to 180x180 like in FM09 and more importantly, that team, player, competition and stadium backgrounds will now be visible instead of the plain grey background. Apologies if there are any other minor alterations to the default skin that I have not mentioned, I'm pretty sure there isn't but if there are let me know and I'll tell you how to fix it if you don't want them.

Here is a few screenshots of how it looks.

86052581.th.png 84526029.th.png bun.th.png 39645647.th.png

As you can see from the pics, I've also made some team backgrounds to go with it, which are just a plain background with a faded logo in the centre. I think they look good and keep it nice and simple but of course you dont have to use these ones, any backgrounds will do.

geordie1981's has made some great ones. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=202266

SKIN: Filefront Download

PREMIER LEAGUE BACKGROUNDS: Filefront Download

Contains backgrounds for all 20 teams from 2009/10 plus Newcastle, England national team and the Premier League.

BUNDESLIGA BACKGROUNDS: Filefront Download

Contains backgrounds for all 18 teams from 2009/10 plus Bundesliga.

Archived