[FM10] Dart to the top.

THE ROQUE

All leagues in England loaded on a small database.The first season was holidayed so that new teams could be promoted up to blue square south where Dartford has been selected. A new assistant manager and coach had to be acquired as I was the only member of the back room staff, also there is a left winger who is good enough to play at least one league above although doesn't really suit my formation hmm.. more updates at the end of the first month. I like to play a 4-1-2-3 with no wingers just strikers any adaptations with only one good winger??

Basingstoke (A) - Prediction Draw - 1-1

Worcester (H) - Prediction Loss - 1-0

Newport Co.(H) - Prediction Draw - 2-1

Farnborough (A)- Prediction Draw - 0-0

Carshalton (H) - Prediction Win - 1-0

After a predicted 6 points and claiming a total of 11 it has been a very successful month, including a wonderful defensive record although attack is an issue with only a goal a game.

Month 2 - Need 2 consolidate on what happened before and go on to greater success. (There will be pictures to summarise season at the end)

Eastbourne Boro (A) - Prediction Draw - 0-0

Staines (H) - Prediction Draw - 1-0

Forest Green (A) - Prediction Loss - 0-2

Also got through a round in the cup but an overall good performance from my team this month we did lose to the league leaders but have stayed elevated getting 4pts instead of the predicted 2. So we are now in the 3rd qualifing round of the FA cup.

Archived