Creating a non-league background

Leper_Messiah

Just doing some very basic stuff adding a background for Dover Athletic, and a matchday one for their stadium as well. I've added backgrounds before so I know what I'm doing with the config files etc but I'm having a somewhat more elementary problem in that I can't find a picture big enough and so when I add pictures the game stretches them and they become very low-res looking. Is there a way to make an image bigger for the game?

Just doing some very basic stuff adding a background for Dover Athletic, and a matchday one for their stadium as well. I've added backgrounds before so I know what I'm doing with the config files etc but I'm having a somewhat more elementary problem in that I can't find a picture big enough and so when I add pictures the game stretches them and they become very low-res looking. Is there a way to make an image bigger for the game?

Not sure if you can resize photos too much to make then look good in the game, feel free to use the matchday pic I use for Dover though.

dover.jpg

Archived