[FM10] Everybody Love Everybody

TimmyD

Sorry about title, didn't have a clue what to call it :D

Database; 10.3 no edits

Leagues; England, France, Holland, Italy, Russia, Scotland, Spain

Right anyway, I will be starting as Celtic hopefully to dominate the scottish competitions and maybe abit of glory in europe to eventually move on to bigger and better things.

Season 09/10

SPL - 1st

Scottish Cup - Winner

League Cup - Winner

Champions League - 3rd in Group Stage

Europa Cup - Quarter Final

Transfers

In: Francisco Pavon (Zaragoza) 675k, Jan Vertonghen (Ajax) 9.5m

Out: None

A pretty good season, dominated all the Scottish competition with ease. Robbie Keane absolutely nailed it for us. We were handed a very tough Champions League group which consisted of Inter and Arsenal although we pushed Arsenal right until the end where they got 2nd place on goal difference after we were smashed 4-1 by Inter. Dissapointed on our exit of the Europa League, but thats something to improve on next season.

Sorry for lack of detail as i've already started 2nd season and only just decided to write it up, more detail for 10/11

Season 10/11

Transfers

In: Neymar (Santos) 20m, Okaka (Roma) Loan

Out: Marsden (Sheff Utd) 230k, Morten Rasmussen (Livorno) 750k

By January we were dominating the SPL once again being 11 points clear of rivals Rangers, we were in the final of the League Cup to play Rangers and also the quarters in the Scottish Cup where we would go up against Hearts. Once again we finished 3rd in our Champions League group being we would go into the Europa League where we faced Roma in the 1st knockout round. On our signings, Neymar had becomg injury prone at the start of the season only making 11 appearances till the end of January, hopefully he will stay fit now and help us push on to Europion success, whereas Okaka had become a super sub scoring 10 goals in 23 appearances in which 13 of he was a sub.

End of season update to follow.

I did same with Celtic, Neymar wasnt too good first season, couldnt settle, so i gave him a month off, but he was awesome in his 2nd year, I resigned after 3 seasons of dominating Scotland, only got to quarters in Champ lg in 3 seasons though, Then soon as i left Celtic sold all the top players and bought mediocre :confused:

Good luck with yours m8, ill check back see if you do better in Europe

Well after a good but not great 2nd half to the season, we won the SPL with ease having a margain of 14 points in the end. In the Europa we lost to Roma in the 1st leg at home 2-1 after we dominated them which was upsetting leaving it all to do in the 2nd leg, in the 2nd leg we were outplayed and lost 3-0 probably due to too much of an attacking line-up. Also we lost on penalties after a 1-1 encounter with Rangers in the League Cup final, again we dominated them from the first whistle. A bit of a conclusion was the 4-2 win over Dunfermline in the Scottish Cup final.

SPL: 1st

Scottish Cup: Winners

League Cup: Runners-up

Champions League: 3rd in Group

Europa League: 1st knockout round

Season Summary:

Overall a average season, would of liked to and should of won the League Cup and should of done alot better in Europe. I was very dissapointed in my 20m signing of Neymar I expected to fill Robbie Keane's boots and become top scorer but that wasn't to be. Only scored 12 all season, ok he has some injury problems but would of expected better of my lone striker and we relyd on the midfield to score too many instead of creating. Going to think long and hard about if I want to stay with The Bhoyes for another season or move abroad, or maybe just to England.

Archived