Goal conversion rate

I didn't know weather to post this under bugs or tactics but I fear that it is due to tacticseven though it foesn't feel like it.

What irritates the beejesus out of me is the fact that the AI has a much better scoring chance conversion rate. In a normal season for me, playing as Real Madrid, probably half of the games the AI scores on their first or second shot. Most often a long distance lucky shot but it's so frustrating when every team you meet do this. I on the other hand have to get probably 4-5 shots on goal to have one go in and that is with some of the best strikers in the game.

Either there is something wrong with the game in wich it tries to even things out between one team and a better one, because it usually happens against some mid to low table team.

Anyway, I play 4-3-3 with all 3 midfielders playing together in the middle and the same with the strikers. If someone can help me out it would be greatly appriciated since I'm losing my mind a little bit with every match where I have 25 shots on goal of which 15 is on goal. My opponents, eg Zaragoza, has 4 shots of which 2 are on goal. They win the match 2-1:(

Anyway, sorry if this has been brought up before but I couldn't find any post regarding this.

Thanks

Archived