Ric's Sunday night scots clan

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by taloola23uk:

Now I know why you two were so close, and I thought Ric only had eyes for me. I'm devastated. jpshakehead.sml.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never mind, "Taloola", I'm sure Bugsy Malone will be on his way for you soon icon_razz.gif

Anyhoo, I might not be able to make tonight as I'm currently without a PC. Having to use someone else's for now to check work e-mails (and sneakily post messages on boards).

If by miracle of miracles I get my laptop back in time (with everything still on) I'll be there. If not, hope to see you Sunday.

polo7jd.gif

Steady start to life in division one with two wins and two defeats. Highlight was after being 2-0 down to Rics Forfar Scot Ferguson came on as substitute and scored a hat Trick to help Dumbarton to a 3-2 win. In the LCC cup Dumbarton lost on penalties to Tazas Ayr. buit in the CIS cup Dumbarton have made it to round three where they will face a trip to giants Glasgow Celtic.

Archived