[BETA] (Yet another) World Super Leagues Structure [Need Suggestions]

Imager36

Current Version - 0.8

~~DISCLAIMER~~ I selected the divisions based entirely on the reputations given to teams by Sports Interactive. I felt that this would help the very best players rise to the highest ranking clubs. I did not make any judgmental decisions. ~~DISCLAIMER~~

FIFA Super League - 1 champion, 4 relegated

FIFA Divisions Championship, 3, 4 and 5 - 3 automatically promoted, next 6 into playoff league from which one additional team is promoted, 4 relegated

FIFA Division 6 - Split into two, Champions of each automatically promoted, next 3 in each (6 in all) go into league playoff for 2 places, 4 relegated from each league

FIFA Divisions 7, 8 and 9 - Split into two, top 3 in each league automatically promoted, next 4 in each into 8 team league playoff, 4 relegated from each league.

FIFA Division 10 - Split into two, top 3 in each league automatically promoted, next 4 in each into 8 team league playoff, no relegation below this.

FIFA Club Cup - One leg cup for all teams with replays. Obvious FA Cup style competition.

FIFA Group Cup - The numbers are slightly weird, but the top 3 divisions take part. There are 8 groups of 9, at the start, with each team playing every other team once, in 8 matches. The top 4 in each group qualify for the 5 knockout rounds, which are each two legs, including the final. This is good as it distracts from the week in - week out games of the league in the first half of the season.

Worries, Improvements and Feedback Needed On...

• I am hopeful there won't be, but there is a possibility of there being a bit of a bottleneck between divisions 6 and 5. If you find this, please post so, and it will be fixed.
  • I am thinking about introducing a Group Cup for the lower divisions, name recommendations and division gap suggestions would be useful.
  • If you think your club should enter the league/be in a higher division, write why they should be, and who they should replace.

Thanks for trying it, please leave recommendations and experiences.

Download Links/Mirrors -

Archived