At least tell me that I can't do that...

Siggu

Well, since I started playing FM10 yesterday that I have tried to fullfill one of my videogame dreams. Since I'm argentinian, I've always wanted to have the lowest argentinian leagues available in a game. But here comes the issues:

1) I know that you can't create two-stage (Apertura and Clausura) leagues, as well as one with aggregate points. That's no problem for myself, I prefer european style

2) The problems that annoys me are:

- The B Nacional (Second Division) relegations: If the team is from Metropolitan Zone, it should relegate into Primera B Metropolitana, and if the team is from Interior Zone, it should relegate to Torneo Argentino A (Made up of three Zones). Then, they have their own levels (Metropolitan: B Metropolitana ---> Primera C ---> Primera D ---> Disaffiliated during one season. Interior: Torneo Argentino A ---> Torneo Argentino B ---> Torneo Argentino C ---> Lots of regional divisions)

So... the first problem is that I don't know if it is possible to make the true relegation system of the B Nacional, because I want it to be a neat adaptation

But then... I don't know if there is a way to make specific lower levels for each division

As the title says, I will be happy that I can't do so much, at least up to the third level I will be satisfied ;)

Archived