Al0ns Super League. Come and get it!

HALP

Finally done it. I have made a super league that fully works, and is bug free. First time in probably a decade we can all now play as our favourite team, and see how we do against the elite in the world. Let me explain a bit more of what I've created, and I'll tell you how to play it. I set it up in Nigeria

LEAGUE STRUCTURE

There are two playable tiers to this competition, the Premier league that holds 16 teams, and division 1, which holds 24.

Teams in Premier:

Liverpool

Man Utd

Chelsea

Arsenal

Man City

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Sevilla

Valencia

At. Madrid

Juventus

Inter Milan

AC Milan

Bayern Munich

Porto

Lyon

Teams in Division 1:

Tottenham

Marseille

Aston Villa

Werder Breman

Roma

Sampdoria

Hamburg

Boca

Sporting Lisbon

Villarreal

Olympiakos

Fiorentina

Ajax

Rubin

Fenerbahce

Panathinaikos

Sao Paulo

Schalke

Bordeaux

Shaktar

Zenith Petersberg

Galatasaray

PSV

River Plate

From the premier league, five teams get relegated, and five come up.

WHY SO MANY RELEGATED IN A 16 TEAM LEAGUE AL0N!?2121

Basically, I didnt want to have some sort of monopoly where the legaue just ends up having some good teams, and the rest end up crap. If I have five relegated, it means the champions can win it one year, and could get relegated the next. Also gives maximum opportunity to lower teams to get in the league.

After my first test of the game, I realised there wasn't any reserves, or Under 19's, so it was one big massive squad, which was well rubbish. So, as God has done himself, I created the reserve teams, and Under 19 teams. Was a bitch to do. When I ran the game again, I realised the reserves and Under 19s werent getting games, as there was no league structure. Players were just rotting away. Back to the drawing board...

Had to **** about in the editor a further two hours trying to get the leagues in, and get the right teams in each league.

SUCCESS! I GAVE EVERYONE A RESERVE TEAM, AND A FULLY PLAYABLE LEAGUE SO THE PLAYERS DONT ROT AWAY.

You can view the reserve and U19 leagues as well, but the teams from those leagues aren't playable.

I also created a cup competition, F.A cup style. Its basically the premier league, division 1, reserves, and U19 playing against each other. Thought it would be fun to have a chance for teams to play against their U19s. They always get beat, but meh.

Now to tell you how to play it.

THINGS YOU MUST DO TO GET THE GAME TO WORK PROPERLY

Firstly, you must download the database file, which is tiny. You can get it from here >>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/i00g9m <<<

Place this file in C:\Users\*your name*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

Now, when starting a new game, do the following things, or you may have missing players, and staff.

Click New game, normal database, BUT, tick the box that says 'change'. Then press ok.

Tick superleague definitely, then confirm.

It should have Nigeria selected. You don't need any other nations. On Nigeria, where it says ' lowest active league' click it, and select S.L Under 19's

DONT START YET

Then, go down to where it says 'database'.

click the tab, and instead of chosing large, medium etc, go to custom.

In custom, you must select the following.

Players from Top division clubs "South America"

Players from Top division clubs "Europe"

Then press ok. It should say you have around 45000 players. This might seem large, but I can holiday a game in 2 hours. Its fine.

After this, click ok, AND AWAY YOU GO.

There you have it, a fully working super league. Enjoy

Archived