editing leagues in the United States

sportsfanmas

Guys, here is what I'm trying to do, and I for the life of me can't figure out how to do it. I want to keep the MLS as a separate league by itself, then I want to get the American 2nd and 3rd league, along with all the other American leagues (can't remember them all off hand) and I want to put them together with the American 2nd league as the top league, then down to 3rd league, then so on. I would like 2 teams promoted and relegated from each league, with the exception of the American 2nd league, in which no teams would get promoted but 2 teams would get relegated. I can't figure out how to do this at all. Can somebody help me out? I would like to edit a team to my hometown and see how far I can take them. :)

• SI Staff
Guys, here is what I'm trying to do, and I for the life of me can't figure out how to do it. I want to keep the MLS as a separate league by itself, then I want to get the American 2nd and 3rd league, along with all the other American leagues (can't remember them all off hand) and I want to put them together with the American 2nd league as the top league, then down to 3rd league, then so on. I would like 2 teams promoted and relegated from each league, with the exception of the American 2nd league, in which no teams would get promoted but 2 teams would get relegated. I can't figure out how to do this at all. Can somebody help me out? I would like to edit a team to my hometown and see how far I can take them. :)

I've posted a massive league plug in for the US and Canada under the CONCACAF project. You can get the file here.

All you'd need to do is go in and edit the USL D1 and USL 2 to add prom/rel.

There's more info and download links on my site.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/fmnorthamerica/index.php?showtopic=20&st=0&

Archived