I doubt it, but, can FM10 do this...

Hello all. I'm a Crystal Palace fan and in the US we have a sister team in Baltimore called Crystal Palace USA (love the originality with the name!), created in 2006 to encourage American kids into playing 'soccer'. They play in the United Soccer League 2nd Division (USL2) and every summer, Palace UK send over a number of our youths and reserves to play for Palace USA in their league for the experience. Palace USA also act as a feeder club for Palace UK.

My question is twofold: Will the USL be in FM10? If so, will I, as Palace, be able to send over my reserves/youths to play in the summer?

This of course wouldn't be a vital feature to the game for me, but it would be very nice!

Cheers.

p.s. if similar questions have been asked in other threads then I apologise.

In fact i just checked my game on FM09 C.P.Baltimore are already a Feeder club to Palace and you are able to send players on loan and have first option on there players already.

As for the USL being in FM10 i don't know if it will be added by SI but many people have said with the League/Cup Editor they are going to create the rest of the US League System so once someone has uploaded it you will be able to include it in your game :)

Archived