First thoughts

Been playing it sence I got home yesterday (only to interupt with stupid sleep).

I am really impressed, like I was impressed with Liverpool's comeback in the final of the big cup, but not as impressed as I am with this.

I finally have areason to use my PSP (this game was the reason I brought it in the first place).

I don't want this to sound the wrong way, but FMH is the perfect "dip-in, dip-out" game which is what a lot of PSP games lack. I can see myself playing it in lots of short bursts (currently I am playing tit while PC FM2006 processes (I know understand why FM takes so long to move between matches - it's so you have time to play FMH, you sneakey beggars icon_wink.gif ).

Like some others on these forums there are features from the PC that I miss (offering players, staff) but the main part of the game seems to be sorted - the gameplay.

Well done on a fantastic game. Just out of interest, are you planning to release the next version (assuming there is going to be another...please tell me there is) alongside the PC in the Autumn/Winter? (or can you not say in case in September you get bombarded with messages saying where is it, you said...)

Archived