My successful 433 tactic

After a couple of non descript seasons with my beloved Liverpool and only winning the league cup (yay), I discovered and tried his wonderful tactic. Wow! was my response!

Its not perfect and I have lost games (probably about 5 in three seasons in all competitions but I have won lots and I tend to keep the tactic the same away from home to avoid fiddling, and although all teh games I have los have been away, I have beaten the other three top teams below me icon_wink.gif away from home at least once!

So thanks for the wonderful tactic, I'm going to try it with Wigan, Derby and a conference side and see how i go!

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Does this tactic get sussed after a while? i had 3 great seasons using it as Liverpool. won the prem 3 times plus a load of cups (did the treble in the 3rd season). But in my last 2 seasons, i've being losing to teams i was thrashing. I have the same players (Lula, Oré, Llorent, Alonso, Saviola, cissé Tales etc).It still does the business in Europe, as i've won my 3rd champions league trophy now. Any suggestions??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It works really well. 1st season with liverpool won Champs LGE,Euro super cup and LGE cup but lost out on the title. Chelsea won it by 1 point. GUTTED

After trying it with Barcelona and doing amazing with it, I have now started to use it with my Cambridge United team.

Trying to takethem to the Premiership from the Conference.

So far I lost 2 out of the friendlies to higher league clubs but have won all 10 games I have played in the league so far. icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cfcscobbiecfc:

still using ur tactic but starting to lose now any idea why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not really, maybe its the tactics that the other team are using. it does get harder playing against 451 formation.

i've used this for 10 seasons now at 3 different clubs so the AI doesnt pick up on it if that was what you were thinking

• 1 month later...

Archived