Tactic needed

ok so i got the game on friday (preordered it months ago icon_cool.gif), and i started playin it as stevenage (mainly because i had so much sucess on 07), and i won the league using 4-3-3 and next year i won the league so i was in coca cola league 1 i finished 3rd and i got sacked icon_confused.gif. i didnt really mind tho it did annoy me abit, anyway iv gone through loads of games in different countries but no tactic i use seems to work and i get sacked. iv tried, jambo daves, the bugel451,my own custom one (didnt get sacked but never in top 2) and the same 433 one i was using for stevenage. i was wondering if anyone has a tactic that will work yet because getting sacked isnt really that fun icon13.gif. im goin to try and tweak my own custom one in the meantime but its the same formation i use on the pc version which made me win every game til christmas, but i do really need a tactic icon_frown.gif

ok so i got the game on friday (preordered it months ago icon_cool.gif), and i started playin it as stevenage (mainly because i had so much sucess on 07), and i won the league using 4-3-3 and next year i won the league so i was in coca cola league 1 i finished 3rd and i got sacked icon_confused.gif. i didnt really mind tho it did annoy me abit, anyway iv gone through loads of games in different countries but no tactic i use seems to work and i get sacked. iv tried, jambo daves, the bugel451,my own custom one (didnt get sacked but never in top 2) and the same 433 one i was using for stevenage. i was wondering if anyone has a tactic that will work yet because getting sacked isnt really that fun icon13.gif. im goin to try and tweak my own custom one in the meantime but its the same formation i use on the pc version which made me win every game til christmas, but i do really need a tactic icon_frown.gif

Archived