• Position & Mentality description missing from individual training selection page

FMTgeek
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi. When I go in and set up each players training Position and Mentality there is absolutely no description of what each position is and the differences in them. For example, for Diego Dalot, what is the difference between a Wing-Back, Full-Back, Complete Wing-Back etc? And what’s the difference between Defend, Support and Attack? What impact does choosing one over the other have?

Ive played FMT a lot before and previous version have shown in text what the differences are, but there’s nothing on this versions. As I’ve played it a bit I can have a guess what each Position / Focus does, but there may be new ones I’m not aware of. And if I was a new player to FMT I think I’d really struggle not knowing what the differences are.

Playing on iPad 9th Gen, 15.1 iOS.

(I realise all the info is available in the tactics screen, but then you’d have to swap between that and training every time for each player, which isn’t the best experience).

thanks.

C90FD566-57E7-4900-A8B8-222937B50AF5.thumb.png.837255bb30f93e40aecf6f6afd2c667b.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments