• Unlockable

Makfly
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I am playing FM23 touch on Apple Arcade and everything is going really well, but when I tried to use the money boost Unlockable the game crashed and now it is not on my save and now I can’t use it anymore as it is a one time use. So is it possible that you put it back please.

Thank you, your game is amazing.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, we're sorry to hear this has happened, that's an really unfortunate.

We'll look into this to see if anything can be done.

Could we please get some more information, such as a screenshot of the special edition tab and what you were doing when it crashed?

Il y a 21 heures, Zachary Whyte a dit :

Hello, we're sorry to hear this has happened, that's an really unfortunate.

We'll look into this to see if anything can be done.

Could we please get some more information, such as a screenshot of the special edition tab and what you were doing when it crashed?

Here is the screenshot.

When I applied to the boost everything was good but when I got to the finance tab the game crashed and it didn’t save the boost. But now I can’t use it anymore.

IMG_0735.png

Il y a 23 heures, Zachary Whyte a dit :

Thank you, could we also please get a screenshot of your finances page within your save.

Here is the screenshot.

Hope I helped you, and if you want more details ask me.

IMG_0741.png

Hi,

I was wondering how could you help me on that save because I don’t really know if you will put it directly on the save or just give back the Unlockable.

Thank you.

• SI Staff

Hi @Makfly

Unfortunately we will be unable to help you, we don't have anyway to gift you the £200 Million or 'Reset' the Unlockable just for you specifically. 

We're very sorry for this inconvenience. 

Hi,

Really sad to learn that. But still thank you for your help.

I just also wanted to ask you how the Unlockable where everyone wants to join your club works, does it lasts one season or all long the career.

Thank You

Le 08/06/2023 à 13:22, Makfly a dit :

Hi,

Really sad to learn that. But still thank you for your help.

I just also wanted to ask you how the Unlockable where everyone wants to join your club works, does it lasts one season or all long the career.

Thank You

So last time I sent you this message but I forgot to ask you something.

I also wanted to ask you what type of problems can you solve so I don’t bother you about problems you can’t solve anyway.

Also would you mind to explain me the system of the Unlockable we spoke before (the one in the previous message).

And lastly how does the just new arrived Unlockable works? Do we have to carry on the wages of that player? Can he refuse the transfer or it is more a type of a « forced » transfer? Tell me what you know about it please.

Thanks for all your help.

IMG_0759.jpeg