• Transfer income bugged - making ~70m every month without selling players

JRiiskjaer
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Since July of 2036, I have earned roughly 70m in transfer income every month without actually selling players (currently November). For the month of July the amount seems to be accurate, but since then I have not sold players - nor do I have instalment clauses from previous sales coming due between transfer windows.

Rather frustrating as endless money pretty much ruins the challenge of managing my team. Hoping you can help. Please let me know if you need additional info.

Also: As a separate issue - you’ll notice, that transfer data disappears after a few years. This is true for many player statistics as well. So I suppose that may be intended?

1D29F7AE-64B0-4D34-AA1F-0696DB8690C3.png

BE55E8EC-13BA-4EA7-9E22-EE1688ADF65F.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi, you can do this by:

1) Connect your device to iTunes.

2) Scroll down the main navigation panel and go to File Sharing.

3) Football Manager 2023 Touch.

4) We can't go into individual folders to extract specific files, instead we have to extract the entire folder. Click the folder containing the file you want (games) and click save at the bottom of the panel.

5) Choose a location on your computer to extract this. Please ensure there isn't already a folder with the same name in the same place, and click save to.

6) You can now browse that folder on your PC and access the files as normal. 

7) To upload the save games or large files to us, please use https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4