• Scout Assignments missing on FM23 touch

JRogers07
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

When FM23 touch for Apple Arcade was first released, you were able to control your scout assignments. You would do this by clicking into the transfer hub, clicking on your chief scout and then on their profile there was a tab next to contract info, reports etc called ‘scout assignments’. You were able to assign your scouts from here.

This feature seems to have been removed over the last couple of updates making it extremely difficult to scout players. When you click into the chief scout, the scouting assignment tab is no longer available meaning there is no option to assign your scouts.

F4B12E7C-4D8D-46FE-958B-0E1AF574B02A.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I’ve play old football managers and recently started playing FM23 Touch and have been wondering about this. I haven’t been able to find where to start scout assignments and seem to be extremely limited as I can pretty much only get EPL players when searching

This has been a huge issue for me...been all over these forums trying to find an answer and nothing...what's even more disturbing is that I've not seen one Admin reply to any of the messages...not a word

• SI Staff

Hello, @JRogers07@Windust22 @Marley47

Scouting assignments no longer exist in FMT. You need to use the new recruitment focuses instead.

FM is constantly evolving to keep up with the real world of football and so scouting assignments have now being replaced by recruitment focuses.

Apologies for any confusion. 

On 18/01/2023 at 11:38, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, @JRogers07@Windust22 @Marley47

Scouting assignments no longer exist in FMT. You need to use the new recruitment focuses instead.

FM is constantly evolving to keep up with the real world of football and so scouting assignments have now being replaced by recruitment focuses.

Apologies for any confusion. 

Regarding Recruitment Focuses, is it confirmed they will be fixed and is there any list that can be provided of upcoming bug fixes?

Presently if I set up a recruitment focus, regardless of if I am in control or chief scout with these parameters:

CA Star: 0.5 star or higher

PA Star: 3.5+

Any position

Age 15-20

No results are yielded. 

The recruitment focus will run for a week or so, then come back as ended with the option to restart. However often times above this it will say I should keep scouting. 

Can I get confirmation this is a known bug as I'm not far off giving up with the game, it's really killed it. FMM23 on the other hand, just fine.