• Fm23 touch Switch version secondary sort

Mik_iz_wak
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi, raised this question some time ago and it got ignored

secondary sort on the squad page of FM23 touch on switch does not work when trying to do it yourself. It seems there is no way to enable this function. So for the pretty fundamental view of player position and position picked, if you move the view sort away from this, you can’t ever get it back

when will this be fixed, or, what is it I am missing because it’s frankly infuriating for it not be clear

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi @Zachary Whyte

I can see you are quite active in this area, is this a feature I am simply missing how to enable? I have tried everything I can think of and can’t restore any secondary sorts on the squad screen

your help or guidance would Be appreciated to stop me tearing what little hair I have left out 

Same here on the ps5 I had to reinstall the game so that I get the secondary option on again. I have no idea how it disappeared the first time on the squad screen. My screenshot shows how it looked before uninstalling 

F108BA78-E1E6-4F9D-A952-A13818209D34.jpeg

Hi, did anything ever come of this? I know the winter update is out and I still can’t see a way of activating it - if not is it in the list to address ahead of 24?