• Advanced stats not working at all

ivosaurio
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I have a few problems with the stats side of the game, which was strongly marketed ahead of the new release, but is rendered useless at least in the touch version on ipad. 

whenever i try to scout players using advanced stats, such as xG, NP xG, etc, I get zero results, because apparently the game just doesn’t calculate them for players not part of your club. when i checked for this stats using a custom view for my own players, every advanced stat column got a 0.0, as if they had never played any game, even though it’s january in my save. I’m sure it’s a bug because you can actually find this stats in the report tab of your own players, but nowhere else, so it’s basically useless by how inefficient it is. On that note, a slightly different complaint; i don’t know if it’s a “feature” or a bug, but why are there so few stats available to look at? why is the league’s player stats tab the only place where i can look at headers won ratio for literally any player but my own? why are the scouting by stats filters only allowing to look at goalkeepers and forwards stats? no key passes, no headers won, not even pass completion. and the few that are available don’t even work. 

pleas fix this issues, it’s been like four months the game is out, it’s impossible for it to take this long to fix this huge bugs, i’m quite literally paying you MONTHLY to do your job. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 28/02/2023 at 11:15, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for flagging. We will place this under review.

great, thanks! but then it’s safe to assume that it wasn’t patched on this last update right? any clue how long it would take?

Scouting is really broken. Next opponent doesn’t have proper readings and you can’t scout matches. It’s a known bug, do you know if this will be fixed?