• Very Long Loading Times

shimera
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Every time I start FM Mobile 23 the game stays loading in the copyright screen for more than 10 minutes before getting to the start screen!

I've installed a logo pack and a lite face pack like my FM Mobile 22, that happened as well before on that version but only once after clearing cache. Now on 23 it's always when I start it...

Seems like FM Mobile 23's cache isn't working as intended, is it true?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

6 horas atrás, Jotham Taylor disse:

Hi, thanks for raising this. 

May I ask which device you are using, and what operating system you have installed.

Thanks, 

Joth

Xiaomi Redmi 9C (2GB RAM, Octa-core Max 2.30 GHz), Android 10.

For the record only the initial app loading (before the main menu screen) is abnormally slow, other loading times are on par of FM Mobile 22.

Edited by shimera

• SI Staff

Hello @shimera. We don't officially support third-party mods with the game. However it would be helpful if you could remove the logo packs and time how long your device takes to load the game up and then do the same with the logo packs added and let us know the times and that will help us figure out what is going on with your device.

1 hora atrás, Ewan Aiton disse:

Hello @shimera. We don't officially support third-party mods with the game. However it would be helpful if you could remove the logo packs and time how long your device takes to load the game up and then do the same with the logo packs added and let us know the times and that will help us figure out what is going on with your device.

With logo pack: 11 minutes.

Without logo pack: 1 minute.

In any case this wasn't a problem on other FM Mobile versions. Game cache isn't working.

Can confirm, I installed a 2gb Face Pack in FMM22, it takes a couple of minutes to install but after that the game always starts instantly without any load time. I did the same for FMM23 and now everytime I open the game it takes 5-10 minutes to load. I suspect something is wrong with the way FMM23 caching works.

You can find the face pack from the same channel above.