• Loaned out players have a buyout clause added to their contract that shouldn't be there

Sauna
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

After patch, all newly loaned out players have a buyout clause added to their contract that shouldn't be there.

I ran tests on existing save and fresh one. I have accepted clubs offers without buyout fee (double checked), but all loaned out players have a buyout clause in their contracts.

Device: iphone se1 (2016)

Version: ios (new 14.2.0)

Save file uploaded: *

*I'll do that in the next few days, but you should still be able to reproduce this bug without my save files.

53C9EA7C-5A5B-44E7-904E-DCC0F1AC4DF6.png

753AC8BB-64E1-4145-874E-A0677D2035B7.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is a massive problem on the game 

I have had to put excessive loan buyout clauses onto the loans I’ve just done to make sure my young players don’t get sold on. 

please fix this asap

the 2023 version of handheld has had the most glitches I have ever known. Extremely poor 

22 hours ago, jacktk said:

This is a massive problem on the game 

I have had to put excessive loan buyout clauses onto the loans I’ve just done to make sure my young players don’t get sold on. 

please fix this asap

the 2023 version of handheld has had the most glitches I have ever known. Extremely poor 

It's indeed a massive issue. I'm infuriated, especially since I hinge my recruitment strategy on academy players. It's unbelievable how this passed the QA.

& this year's version is definitely one of the worst in term of polish from my experience of playing FM Mobile for more than a decade. Not only that, the last few versions have been poor. Last year, there's even a bug on the Android version where save files were suddenly gone from the game. It's been fixed, but still, how did that pass QA?