• Goals being scored in the same minute in other fixtures

MoldeFK15
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Small detail I know but one that has bugged me for a while ( not sure if a bug ) is that when clicking on other matches it is not uncommon to see side a scored in the Xth minute whilst side b also scored in the same minute. Almost impossible to have two teams score within the same minute of the match and does detract the realism a tad ( recent examples in my game Brighton won at Newcastle 3-1 scoring in the 65,65 and 66 minute whilst also seeing a 1-1 draw when both sides scored in the 14th minute. Cheers

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @MoldeFK15. Do you have a save where this is happening that you can upload to us so that we can take a deeper look into this? Also, could you let us know what device you are playing on and what version of Android/iOS that device is running, please?

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I don’t have a current save available but it is such a constant issue that do two rounds of matches and you will see it in the ‘results’ when clicked on. Fwiw I’m playing on an iPhone 11 and this issue was also present in last years and fm21 game too. Cheers

• SI Staff

Hello @MoldeFK15. Unfortunately this is one of these issues where we need a save where this is happening so that we can get to the issue quickly and figure out what is going on. If you do see this happening again please do upload a save so we can get to the bottom of this.