• Corners issues

apertotes
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello! I have played a complete season with Real Madrid and I found several issues with corners. I would like to share them in case the dev team is not aware of them, although they seem very obvious and easy to reproduce:

1. Defenders blocking the taker block the ball 75% of the time. They even control and keep the ball often. This is very unrealistic. In real life, these players prevent the taker from using their preferred direction, but it is very rare they get to touch the ball at all.
    2. If no preferred objective is set, corner kickers will sometimes try an edge of area pass. This pass is incredibly slow so that it never arrives to the attacking player before several defenders are already on top of him. It always results in a wasted corner.
    3. I have my two wingbacks instructed to always stay behind on attacking corners. But many times one or both of them ignore their instructions and get into the area, even if my team is winning comfortably.
    4. Like I said, both wingbacks are instructed to stay behind. But turns out they switch sides for attacking corners so that Carvajal goes to the left side and Mendy to the right side. After the corner kick, they try to get back to their proper positions but they waste time doing so and the opposition forward is left completely unmarked for several seconds.

I hope these issues can be resolved. Maybe they will be resolved just by posting them here, like the previous bug I encountered. Happy Sunday to everybody!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments