• Cant change my tactic style

Zygimantas
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hello, im trying to change my tactic style while playing match but its bug its impossible, then match is over and going to change my tactics everything is okay, only then playing match.

IMG_4194.thumb.PNG.d41ae0430bc899829fb19ffd89febb09.PNGIMG_4195.thumb.PNG.17d1a4658f224a8602b7029a5bf0bd2e.PNGIMG_4197.thumb.PNG.97da5d3583cdf11b0f495c2ecf401626.PNGC

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for flagging this. After a Tactics style is selected is a formation also selected? Or is the popup dismissed after the style is selected.

Also, if a style is selected and then some tactical elements are changed then the style will change accordingly

Popup is dismissed after choosing tactic style, game just chosing tactic style which he want to choose. I have video which is explaining more, but dont know how to send.

And even right now noticed that i cant even change tactic style then im not play game. Tactic style changing only then im changing team mentality and others tactical elements.

• SI Staff

Is the issue seen if you also select the formation rather than dismissing the popup message?

The video can be uploaded by following these instructions:-