• Broken National Team Squad Selection

UniqueSZN
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I am currently managing The Netherlands. I know how to add/remove players from the national team squad. I successfully submit my correct squad with the best players needed for my system. However, every time I get to the match day, it automatically switches back to the default squad, which includes bad players and players I don’t require for my system.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I had exactly the same issue, only with the Netherlands - all other national teams worked fine. I found it ten seasons in so most of the default team had retired leaving me with a handful of players, some greyed out fillers and random youth players of different nationalities from the leagues running in the game.

I have uploaded the file to the SI Cloud under the name image.png.4805520dc08bcfbda7267a64358f5045.png.
    The squad in the save is the default squad, so not my modified version. As you can see there are already two German low rated players in there which is weird, Gallus & Kleitsch. You can try to remove and add some players to the squad, submit it, and then simulate to the match day. It should switch back to this exact squad for some reason.

Thanks for investigating!

Hello Team. Tested the save an seems like it is not changing to default squad after selection or after a game with the team selection on your own. Thanks Zach