• Board confidence dropped after progressing to next round

ElliottMS
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

This is a bit similar to the 'board not happy you're top of the league' bug which you'd thought you'd fixed.

I have created my own club, and placed them in  the MLS. Second season the board wants me to reach semi final of NACL (among other objectives). My first games of the season are first round games in NACL against Cartaginés which I get through comfortably. However, on 1st March I am prompted to check the board confidence by the news item, which shows that despite being happy with my progress in NACL and it being too soon to judge other competitions as they've not started yet, the board are not happy with my performance in competitions, meaning they think I should be performing better in my role.

Screenshot_2023.03.11_21.48.46.254.png

Screenshot_2023.03.11_22.02.10.924.png

Screenshot_2023.03.11_22.02.13.924.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

A fix went in in this area so if issues are still seen on the latest release please let us know and provide a save where possible. Thanks!

I've mailed Marc Vaughn at SI as this is still happening with a game I bought last week, so its the latest update - makes it unplayable tbh 

I'm top of league 2 with Torquay United after winning VNL by a mile and both seasons the board are giving out D and E for competition performance and odd comments like they are unhappy because I 'only' won the VNL even though it was an expectation of promotion only?

In league 2 I have only played about 4 or 5 games and top of league with no losses and they are still unhappy despite only requiring me to 'battle bravely' against relegation.  Reckon if my form dips even slightly I'll be fired so stopped playing game now.  Yet in the other areas they are congratulating me on the teams 'sparkling' form?

I've tried sending a file via this forum but its over 30 meg so too big.  Can I send this via my PC email if you give me an email account.  Given this has been an issue for months now, I'd suggest sorting it is a priority

Edited by alithomson45

On 11/07/2023 at 09:36, alithomson45 said:

I've tried sending a file via this forum but its over 30 meg so too big.  Can I send this via my PC email if you give me an email account.  Given this has been an issue for months now, I'd suggest sorting it is a priority

Have you tried compressing the file with something like winzip, winrar etc?