• Unable to play online career with any of my friends

Scotty619
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I can't invite any of my friends to join my online career, I've only once managed to get one friend into a game which lasted less than 15 mins as he was kicked and unable to get back in since, when they were in the game, the staff and recruitment tabs were greyed out and couldn't be clicked on.

I am trying to host from a series X and the 2 xboxes that are trying to connect are original xbox ones ( i have specifically ensured to only have 5 leagues selected because i know that if you have more than 5 then it can't run on old xboxes)

We are all in an xbox party together so there are no connection issues, we are all on a wired connection to a fibre broadband with 100mbps or above. The 5 leagues selected are England, France, Spain, Germany, Italy and it's division 2 and above

The one time i was able to get a friend into a game, he couldn't click on either the recruitment tab or the staff tab, they were both greyed out. Because the recruitment section was unavailable for him, when he got the first recruitment email, when he tried to click on the recruitment centre link in the email, he was kicked from the save and hasn't been able to re join since, I have tried starting new online careers, i've tried only having one league setup and it just says "joining online game" for about 12 seconds before that goes off the screen and he hasn't joined.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 18/11/2022 at 11:46, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, Can you all please test your NAT type and provide us with the answer? Go to settings > network settings > test NAT type.

Hi, my Nat type is open after a test, an update from my original post : I was able to get a friend into a game on Friday night and it worked fine until today, my friend was kicked doing his tactics, and although I can invite him to the save, and the save is showing for him in the list of online servers, when he enters the password it just says joining online save and then doesn't put him in.