• Unable to advance the game

Tryingnot2bcynical
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Don't know if it's a newbie thing, or a console thing, but for whatever reason, the game simply refuses to move beyond the point where I should be playing a friendly against my 2nd team and to highlights or whatever.

It's just stuck on the buffering symbol, like its processing something, after I click on proceed to match, but even after waiting 20 min,/30 mins sometimes, nothing. I've tried multiple times, rebooted the game, and nothing.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 02/02/2023 at 10:06, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can I ask when starting your save did you select the new 'onboarding experience?'

Plus, can you say if you are playing on X-Box or PS5?

I am having the same issue on the ps5 and I did not select the new onboarding experience when I started the save,  I get to the beginning game of season 2 and it will not go to play the first preseason game

On 23/02/2023 at 11:54, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @Jeecee34 @Cubbieblue4lifewe have been unable to reproduce this issue internally.

Could you please give us some extra information such as you who are you managing etc.

Plus, anything specific that you did before this issue occurred, thank you.

Sorry for the late response, I am playing as dundela fc in NIFL Championship, and just doing normal things, I wasnt doing anything crazy, going through emails and getting ready to move on to the game

12 hours ago, Cubbieblue4life said:

Sorry for the late response, I am playing as dundela fc in NIFL Championship, and just doing normal things, I wasnt doing anything crazy, going through emails and getting ready to move on to the game

Not sure what did it, but the most recent patch helped, i was able to move past the spot i was stuck in