• People randomly being disconnected from the server

Scotty619
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

This is something i have reported before, i don't know if it was fixed in a previous update but i'm afraid this bug is back.

On FM21, a season or two into an online save with my friends, there isn't anything in particular that appears to cause it, it happens at random times, sometimes ( well actually most of the time) though it's happening mid match, and when they get back into the save they aren't able to make changes and often causes them to lose the game. The only consistent thing with this bug, is that, the further into the save you get, the more regularly you get kicked out the save, sometimes it's almost every ten or fifteen minutes.

It ruined 3 different saves on FM21, It ruined one on FM22, and now on FM23 it's ruining another. At the moment, we either can't get more than one extra player into the save, or when we do, one of them or both of them are getting regularly kicked from the game. This obviously is a huge problem that has stopped us playing, and it's been happening across numerous versions of the game.

I don't know if i'm the only person that ever has this issue but I can't imagine that I am, We've all tried re installing the game, changing from a wired to a wireless connection, even starting new saves and using different people to host a game.

I don't know if it's too late into the FM23 cycle to make a fix for this, but please please fix this for FM24 for console otherwise it's pointless for me and my friends to buy.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @Scotty619

Can you and your friends please try factory resetting your router. (Note - If you have a custom Wi-Fi name or password this will reset your settings to the default name/password)

To do this, please find out what type/model router you are using and Google how to factory reset that particular model.