• Golden Generation Not Working After First Use

Vila35
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

No Idea if this meant to be the case but when applying the Golden Generation unlockable once in a save, It can’t be used again in later seasons despite this not being the case before the last update and in FM22. In previous versions when you applied it, the game would save as soon as you exited the store but now when you do this on the latest version, the game will not do the autosave which I assume would do something to make sure that the unlockable can be reused later on in the save. From what I remember of 22, Golden Generation would be noted as applied until some point after the season is complete and then it could be applied again in the lead up to the either of the Youth Preview and Candidate emails each season.

Hopefully this can be patched to be way it was previously as I bought the unlockable after earning it in October last FM and I really want to do a save where my club is a mega factory of talent.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Also want to clarify that the autosave after activation doesn’t occur even with autosaves turned on and when going into the next season without any saving after activation, Golden Generation is available for a second use.

This should now be fixed in the latest update. Please let us know if you are having any further troubles. 

We'd like to thank you all very much for your contributions which helped us fix this issue. 

On 04/03/2023 at 17:29, Desmond Richardson said:

This should now be fixed in the latest update. Please let us know if you are having any further troubles. 

We'd like to thank you all very much for your contributions which helped us fix this issue. 

The glitch is back now on fm24