• Cant access training or staff

Sqochie
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Started playing for the first time. I cant access the Staff or training tabs. the assisstant says that he'll teach me it tomorrow but after multiple days, nothing has happened and they're still unaccessable. Please help. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

How far are you into your save now @Sqochie and would you be able to record what is happening on your screen (whether by phone or some other way should be fine) when you navigate through to this section? If you're able to do this and share the file, a guide on how to do so is available here:

Same issue here, console edition (xbox series S). Fourth year with the same team. I was just looking at the history of my coach profile and then the wizard for the choose of the formation, the tactic, the purchase of a young player etc appeared. From that moment, I cannot access anymore the full data of the players, I cannot train them, I cannot even manually Save the game. Big big big bug!

Edited by Braun_btr

On 24/11/2022 at 23:33, Michael Sant said:

How far are you into your save now @Sqochie and would you be able to record what is happening on your screen (whether by phone or some other way should be fine) when you navigate through to this section? If you're able to do this and share the file, a guide on how to do so is available here:

16694486268035223613070340402908.jpg

16694487093964709545734242731924.jpg

Same issue - xbox series x. Most menu items are greyed out, also have the issue where can't access training, staff etc

Also the full player profiles are no longer accessible, I now get mini profiles with very limited information.

Can't even access preferences from the menu, can't save either .....

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, Liverpooldc said:

Same issue - xbox series x. Most menu items are greyed out, also have the issue where can't access training, staff etc

Also the full player profiles are no longer accessible, I now get mini profiles with very limited information.

Can't even access preferences from the menu, can't save either .....

This does sound like something we'd also need to be checking out, but is a bit different from this issue. Would you be able to start a thread & show some screenshots of this particular issue.

3 ore fa, Michael Sant ha scritto:

This does sound like something we'd also need to be checking out, but is a bit different from this issue. Would you be able to start a thread & show some screenshots of this particular issue.

I am pretty sure that they are all related issues since they started at the same time for me

15 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

@Michael Sant

Cannot Access Tutorials / Help Button - greyed out

1143382123_CannotAccessTutorialHelpbutton.thumb.png.0f2154b7cc49c087a6a4e3116a8f808e.png

Cannot access full detailed player profile view, only mini version
    115446079_Cantaccessfullplayerprofileviews.thumb.png.ba76509ac7db06c6a06a03c9ab115c1d.png

Cannot access most FM23 Menu items (greyed out) - Cant save / access preferences / access store etc 
    906168018_Cantsaveaccesspreferencesaccessstore.thumb.png.e9c2b1658667062d112ba516ca52f86a.png

Cant access Staff Menu
    1926982083_StaffErrorMessage.thumb.png.aeaf820f11e262d2be350a4641ac3c98.png

Cant access Recruitment, Staff, Training, etc etc
    64050984_StaffTraining-cantaccess.thumb.png.093861fb083afcd1ef285ffed53faf4e.png

Cant access Training
    610812286_Trainingerrormessage.thumb.png.817602400ebfccd7f7790a6cb884562e.png

And then finally - I cant buy anything from the store either, see link to video capture
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjuNs-Ezy8r4girwh0IfSbrHHHL3

My little brother having the exact same issue on his PS5. No access to recruitment, staff, development or training. Also has the small player profiles not the main screen. 

• SI Staff

Hello, this is a known issue we're currently investigating. We apologise for inconvenience.

We believe this might be linked to the onboarding experience, If you start a new save and click experienced FM player you should be able to avoid this. We appreciate as a player who is new to the FM series that this is less than ideal, but we'd like to get you up and running as quickly as possible.

If you do need further assistance with any gameplay areas that the onboarding experience may have helped you with, please feel free to visit out forums and ask any questions within the Football Manager Console section. 

So is there a way of rectifying this without starting a new save or have I just wasted 4 hours?

On 08/02/2023 at 11:43, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is a known issue we're currently investigating. We apologise for inconvenience.

We believe this might be linked to the onboarding experience, If you start a new save and click experienced FM player you should be able to avoid this. We appreciate as a player who is new to the FM series that this is less than ideal, but we'd like to get you up and running as quickly as possible.

If you do need further assistance with any gameplay areas that the onboarding experience may have helped you with, please feel free to visit out forums and ask any questions within the Football Manager Console section.