• Bug: Low transfer values, not updated with improvements in coefficient tables

superDISA85
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I have a problem when managing a Finnish based club HJK.

When I started, the Club was like the 200th in Europe, and Finland was somewhere 35th in National club coefficients.

Since then, by season 2026, it has improved to a point where HJK is 40th in Europe, and Finland 20th.

I have of course much better players, some of them almost at the world level.

However, the transfer values for them are pretty much the same as when I started the game with poor players! Also the transfer offers are exactly at the same ballpark. I have transfer running 3-5 years with all the star players. 

In the previous versions of FM, I played with exactly the same style. The transfer values, and the offers, increased in time (not linearly, but gradually when performing at a higher level, having better stature, better players).  I am above Dinamy, Bilbao, West Ham, Olimpiacos - they have 100x higher valued players. 

This year, there is a bug that sets everything frozen. Couple of ideas and a save included. 

• Väinö Nurmi - hjk_try_again_angryplayersvol2.fm

Another bug at the same save: Players angry not playing enough, when starting 20/30 games or so: being always tired, and still wanting to play more. This is propably because I had to rest them a couple of games in the National League, due to playing them in the Continental Competition (all the way to quarter Final). They don't seem to factor this into accout AT ALL.

All in all: Much buggier than than FM21-FM22, which I loved.

Ambamba_value.thumb.png.20db5ccfb7075a919c6d47f450f14308.pngnation_coefficient.thumb.png.25d18b83454643ae692d7d21cca07804.pngclub_coefficient.thumb.png.a891d494b00d3075ab66d0ff3c80cffa.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Now around 30th in Europe, even better players, still transfer values around 1 million at most.

The bug is only fixed if I offer players with higher amounts, then for a while, my biggest talents have a guide value of 30-50 million. Then it drops down to 300k-1m again. 

A bit disappointed no one seems to be looking about this.

• SI Staff

Hello, do you have a newer more update to date save file?

Ideally one from before the end of a season so we can review in more detail.

Also could you provide us with more information on what you say below and when this happens:

"The bug is only fixed if I offer players with higher amounts, then for a while, my biggest talents have a guide value of 30-50 million. Then it drops down to 300k-1m again.'' 

Sure I uploaded a new file.

What is quoted, I mean that offer the players for transfer with high amounts, for a while, the guide value is set at the "correct level". Like for Mbamba for 20 million. Then after a while it drops down to couple hundred thousands.

• for_inspection_superDISA85.fm