• Agent informs me player won't join on permanent contract unless I improve my standing in the league, whilst I'm currently top

kane_richards
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Playing as Glasgow Rangers. Malik Tillman is on loan from Bayern Munich and is doing rather well. I want to sign him permanently and he has a clause in his contract which states I can sign him for £2.6m.

I go to activate that clause however he doesn't give me the time of day and immediately refuses to join. Which is... fine. It's odd as the presence of a buy clause would suggest he was keen when the contact was written but my issue isn't so much that as, when I spoke to the agent to see about his availability I was told;

Malik wouldn't be interested in joining Rangers. He would require Rangers to improve their standing in the cinch Premiership to consider staying at the club

image.png.aa9efb1d04458878a3b202e713a7c7bc.png

However I'm currently top of the league and on course to both win and gain Champions League football. I don't believe there's anything more I can do to improve my standing in the league. I suspect this should be something like "improve your standings in Europe / coefficient" or the like.

image.png.11a89e1568a213e670306a4abccdc2bc.png

image.thumb.png.f4317c98bb23a3e85440ec83dd9c6082.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Once the new season ticks over and your team is officially in champions league then I am sure you will be able to talk to him.  This has always been like this and requires for the season to fully end.