• 1 January 2030

Mitchlw
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Dear SI and community,

FM23/V23.5/Steam
    Now i must say beforehand, the issue seems to be self resolved but here it is.

I have been playing for some seasons now with Man City and reached 1 January 2030.
    Suddenly i get a bid on Jude Bellingham (26 years old) of 65m Euro and i was like 'how'?? I declined the bid and went to his player page and saw his value had plummeted to around 55m Euro's.

So ofcourse i went through all my players;

- Haaland was around 300m Euro's and now was 130m Euros.
    - Nand Piret (regen player) was around 200m Euro's and suddenly was 90m Euro's.

I could give more examples but i think its clear what im trying to say. 

Ofcourse i was like, well this isnt right, so i rebooted the game and all player values had returned to their normal state. 
    I wanted to give you guys a headsup about this because maybe there is something wrong (bug) with the game around this date (1-Jan-2030)?

Please let me know if you need more information!

Mitch.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

There's nothing wrong in particular with that date - values are a guide. They will fluctuate depending on the time of year as you will be more likely to accept and sell a player during an open window.

On 11/07/2023 at 12:52, Kyle Brown said:

There's nothing wrong in particular with that date - values are a guide. They will fluctuate depending on the time of year as you will be more likely to accept and sell a player during an open window.

Thank you for your reply and lets say thats true.

Why would the values return to normal after i rebooted my game?