• Scouts going into wrong areas

Bazingoh
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

So I have some problems with scouting, the first one was that some of my scouts (not everyone) stopped their assignments out of nowhere and without notifications, i "fixed" that by creating the focus in the recruitment focus tab and then assigning the scout from there, but now as title say some of them go into different places instead of where i've set the focus. As you can see by the screenshots i've a guy who should be in Colombia and he's instead focused in England, and the same thing with the guy that should be scouting Turkey, instead the other scouts are scouting the right areas, I thought I finished the budget for scouting so I tried adding more from the transfer budget but it didn't change a thing.

20221031173536_1.jpg

20221031173551_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nevermind, I thought I fixed the assignments resetting but I didn't, came back to the scouting tab and none of my 20 scouts had any assignments going on, and I even lost every recruitment focus I made (even tho in the upper side of the screen it says 9/23 out, there's no one doing anything) and right now I'm only scouting going through the national teams u21 eccecc...

So annoying when you start to have plenty of scouts and after you spent 30mins setting them all they just reset everything or do whatever they decide to.

20221101192227_1.jpg

I too am experiencing this issue. My scouts will go to a different region then specified in the recruitment focus which results in no one in my scouting team reporting on the specified area. I will also upload my save file. Save file name is "Zak Lahgazi - Juventus.fm"

• Administrators

Hi folks, just circling back to this one - we have made some changes in the previous two updates, just wondering if any of you have experienced any new examples of this, or if you would be confident in saying it's fixed?