• Price Increase of a loaned in player

KandZ
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I sold one of my players and I had an option to loan him back in, and I did.
    4 in-game months have passed and the player I sold and loaned back in appeared in my Recruitment Meeting with a suggestion to "Increase his asking price as he has significant potential."
    I should not be able to do that as he's not my player anymore.

Screenshots below

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for making us aware of this. Would you be able to share your save game from just before this occurs so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here:

• SI Staff

Not a problem, our QA team have taken a provisional look into this and identified its an issue we are aware of and are working on. Thanks for sharing.

Hello again @Michael Sant!
    The bug happened again and this time I saved it. Screenshot_4.thumb.png.1d70e005fc1dd4722c168d148f0b655c.png

I've also noticed that the 1st player show in this picture (Gabriel Kyeremateng) has a transfer arranged, but it suggests to "Increase his asking price as he's a useful player"

I've uploaded the file, it's titled "Raków - Recruitment meeting bug.fm"

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.