• Cannot assign individual scouts to specific regions

jordanpomeroy
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Good afternoon

When trying to assign individual scouts to specific regions of the world in my fm23 save, whenever I select a specific scout and then outline the region, age of the player required, position etc, it does not apply that assignment to the scout I selected and defaults to the same one scout each time, despite clicking on a specific member of staff I want to do that assignment. 

I have a total of 8 scouts, but only the same 2 or 3 are doing the assignments at the moment unless I get my chief scout to handle assignments, which i don't want to do. 

I've attached my save file to this post so you can replicate the issue yourselves. Have tried the obvious bits - reloading the save, etc. 

Any help provided very much appreciated, 

Jordan.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, please find video attached to my Owncloud replicating the scouting fault. as you can see in the second scouting assignment I setup in this video, the scout I originally highlight and assign to a particular region does not get given the assignment - it goes to someone else. This is happening on two different saves - so either i'm assigning scouts wrong, or there's a bug within the game. I have attached the new game file to my owncloud for your browsing. 

Kind regards

Jordan.

Edited by jordanpomeroy