• Analyst's reports

Woockeez
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

Here some bug i think. I try to make recruitement with ony stats. When i go on the analyst report , i click on "observe player" but nothing happen (like FM22, in FM21 there was a message like the analyst go to observe the player)
    A few days after, i recive a report from the scouting + an analyst's report.
    the bug is from the analyst. I have 2 analysts of recruitement and 3 analysts of performance and ALL the analyst's reports are from my analyst of performance -18 (100+ reports).
    3 examples here.

See you later :D  

2.png

3.png

4.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We'd need a save file to review this please?

Do you just mean the other analysts don't do anything, it's always the one person that compiles the reports?

Le 26/10/2022 à 13:12, Kyle Brown a dit :

We'd need a save file to review this please?

Do you just mean the other analysts don't do anything, it's always the one person that compiles the reports?

In season 1, it was the performance analyst -18 and the season 2, it was one of the analyst performance, never the recruitment analyst.
    In an other save, i notice the same thing, analyst reports are done by the performance analyst or a recruiter, never the recruitment analyst.

I have upload the save :
    Nicolas Maaskarad - Standard Liège Beta.fm

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.