• Severe match judder with IMac

Davidsays
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I actually tried to talk too someone about this on email but I hadn't heard back from them in a number of days. I am experiencing extreme judder on the iMac. My graphics rating is 3 stars which seems a bit odd considering with the previous game it was 5 stars but OK. That's fine. However, even when the settings are dropped down to low, there is still judder. I have a AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4 GB graphics card so it's not the best GFX in the world but even so. I have a 4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 and also, with that 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3. Please can you provide support@!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 15/11/2022 at 11:39, Abdullah Patel said:

Thanks for raising this, we are aware of this one and we're looking into it.

Hi there! Has there been any update from SI regarding this. I had an email the other day from someone who claimed I was the only person to have raised this issue but i can't believe that is true.

Thanks,

David

• SI Staff

There aren't any updates we can provide at this time. It's an issue still under review on our side, I do apologise for the impact this kind of issue is having. 

On 26/11/2022 at 04:38, Michael Sant said:

There aren't any updates we can provide at this time. It's an issue still under review on our side, I do apologise for the impact this kind of issue is having. 

Thanks Michael. I don't suppose you've made any progress?

• SI Staff

Hello, we're still investigating this issue. 

Could you please send us your DxDiag file, you can see how in the link below.

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997195057553-How-to-find-my-system-DxDiag-system-information-for-Football-Manager

Also, a thing to try if you are on Steam would be:

- Go into Steam and right-click on the game
    - Select 'Properties'
    - Click 'Set Launch Options...'
    - Copy the following into the dialogue box: --disable_flip_discard
    - Close the panel by clicking the 'x' button and launch the game

It has helped some Users with the Stuttering, thank you. 

On 06/12/2022 at 10:39, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we're still investigating this issue. 

Could you please send us your DxDiag file, you can see how in the link below.

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997195057553-How-to-find-my-system-DxDiag-system-information-for-Football-Manager

Also, a thing to try if you are on Steam would be:

- Go into Steam and right-click on the game
    - Select 'Properties'
    - Click 'Set Launch Options...'
    - Copy the following into the dialogue box: --disable_flip_discard
    - Close the panel by clicking the 'x' button and launch the game

It has helped some Users with the Stuttering, thank you. 

Has there been any update regarding this? The disable_flip_discard thing didn't seem to work unfortunately. 

• SI Staff

Hi, @Davidsaysthis issue is still with the developers, we apologise for the inconvenience.

It would be useful for us if we could get your DxDiag file, you can see how in the link below.

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997195057553-How-to-find-my-system-DxDiag-system

Also, some players have noted that after bringing their render scale slider down to 75% (in preferences) the stuttering stops.