• No Away kit

Danch92
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

In my save I'm managing Oldham athletic but when I play away and there is a kit clash the home team play in away kits and Oldham play in blue every time, been in the editor data and it just looks a mess, have d both game and editor but nothing has worked, any help please????

image_2022-11-23_225517805.png

image_2022-11-23_225536671.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Still not fixed, just started a save with Oldham and I have the exact same problem. 6 months ago this was flagged. Ridiculous. Needs to be fixed ASAP. 

Please I have been waiting for a fix for this for a week now and there is still not even a reply. It is very frustrating. I paid 40 quid for this game and this is surely an easy fix. I don't have the editor, I shouldn't have to pay extra money to fix something that should be working in the first place @Zachary Whyte

• SI Staff

Hi @Eoin Maguire

Unfortunately due to this issue being extremely niche, (only affecting Oldham) it wasn't given a high enough priority to fix for FM23. 

However, we can try and make sure this is resolved in a future game. We apologise for the inconvenience. 

@Zachary Whyte Thank you for the response. Very dissapointing news. I guess I'll have to find another team to manage on 23... 

I understand its a very niche issue, but it's still quite unacceptable it has not been fixed in the whole of this game cycle. Hopefully it is not an issue in future games for players sake who want to take on Oldham.