• MLS Guaranteed Contract Buyout option not working

jfmargolin
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I took a DP (Douglas Costa) on the list at LA Galaxy and waived his contract before the 1st of July deadline (after which his contract would be included in the Salary Cap).

image.thumb.png.1500190a1ec57b699f1747b934bfe2ee.png

After 2 days he was not picked up and released and (as expected) I was advised that the club would use its Guaranteed Contract Buyout option to remove the impact on the salary cap (the whole reason why I would waive a DP).

image.thumb.png.09859bff2fb24fb9bfa7bc59d8a1c7c2.png

So now when checking the registration I find that Douglas Costa has gone but his salary cap impact remains meaning that this save is torpedoed. I won't continue with this save because this, and other issues I've raised, are making the MLS at a minimum unenjoyable verging on unplayable, extremely frustrating.

image.thumb.png.0ef93fe2fa5563b91ba0e800d775ea30.png

I'm uploading the file (below) from before I started the process. To recreate, find Douglas Costa and Contract>Waive player, wait for 2 days till you receive the email confirming the release AND also the application of the Guaranteed Contract Buyout option. Check to see the salary cap impact has been removed from the registration screen.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments