• 2022 Expansion Draft waives all players not chosen

crowntownguy
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I loaded multiple leagues and chose to start on Dec 12, 2021 while managing a MLS squad in order to go through the 2022 Expansion Draft.

I was given the option to choose my 12 protected players as expected, but then the draft itself never seemed to happen and all the players that I left available for the draft were instead removed from my roster and all made Free Agents. Obviously, not expected behavior.

I know I probably went around expected behavior by using another nation's start date to start before the standard USA leagues, but I would really like to be able to go through the off-season that begins proper in December, and it was disappointing to hit such a big, game breaking hurdle.

Uploaded my save file to the SI Cloud Service, filename is CLTFC - Bug (MLS Expansion Draft).fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for raising this with us, our team feel as though this is not a bug as after the 2022 Expansion draft, all players left unprotected return to you once the draft has concluded. We are unable to find any scenarios where it doesn't work as intended with your save.