• Qualified for Europe in 6th place, but never entered the competition

Eeyan
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Due to the winner of the cup having already qualified for Europe, I was given a place in the Europa Conference League and was due to enter in the 2nd qualifying round. However, it just never happened. I still have expectations from the board etc. Screenshots attached.

Conference League table.png

expectations.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, could you please send us your save file so we can investigate.

If possible, do you have a save from before that inbox message generated? Thank you.

Hi Zachary - apologies for me being so late to respond, I was checking in now and then but it was obviously the Christmas break and then I guess I forgot all about this.

I did create a separate save relatively soon after it but unfortunately I don't have my save from before. I believe I know what happened though (because it happened to me again the next season) and I don't think it's as big of a deal as I first thought. I think I "qualified" for Europe, but that was pending on the result of the Scottish Cup winner, but the game didn't take that in to account when the league season finished and falsely told me I was in the Conference League.

Here's a save from August 2018 though, the start of the season immediately after it happened.

Elgin City save