• New season's fixtures won't generate/season won't update

ravenlight-
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Greetings!

I am playing in Romania (just ended the 2nd season) and the next season's fixtures won't generate. In fact, neither of Romanian's leagues won't be updated. On paper, the new season have already started, however, besides friendlies, I have no other matches to play and the leagues' compositions are the same.

Now one thing I've noticed is that the Liga 2 Relegation playoff between Unirea Dej and Farul II still hasn't been played, despite the fact that it's already June 17th in game time and the schedule should've been played on May 19th. I believe this is the source of the whole problem. As seen in the attachment below, it says Unknown for the opposition team.

image.thumb.png.1b407684f900163b1ccb8debd3edab41.png

Additionally, the same match (or should've been the same match) is scheduled on a different date for Dej's opposition, Farul II, as seen in the attachment below.

image.thumb.png.90c505dd1bf0e2c862a8b8c34b4ea32b.png

Any help on this matter will be more than appreciated. Thanks in advance!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just realized that I forgot to add save(s). I uploaded the most recent two save files, with different in-game calendar dates.

The save files are uploaded into OwnCloud under the names:

CSBrazi_manager.fm
    Metaloglobus_manager.fm

On 04/08/2023 at 18:06, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the save files and information. We'll place this under review.

Hi again! Any updates on this case? Thank you in advance!

This has happened to me with the Scottish League in FM24. I'm not playing in it (I'm national team manager), but my players in that league aren't playing due to the league having no fixtures