• The League Broke!

mcginn2
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

So I get the league up to 6th in the coefficients, 2 teams in the league phase of the champions league, 1 in the Europa league, everything I was gaining for near 15 seasons, then it breaks, once the championship break happens, there are no fixtures for the last 5 league games, nothing, So I go on, win the Champions league...again, but the league hasn't finished, no other qualifiers for anything. New season starts, no league games at all, only domestic cup and Champions league(I'd won the league before the split). Is there any way to fix this? Or have I just wasted nearly 3 months of my life?!

I have Included Screenshots of this disaster

Broken1.png

Broken2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, we have looked at your save but there is no indication of what might have caused this.

Unfortunately, there isn't really anything we can do without an earlier save so we can reproduce the issue.

We've seen you have made a high number of changes to the default DB so it is likely that these are connected to why the league did not complete properly and thus did not schedule for the following season.

In this situation, without a reproducing save, we cannot assist further. We apologise for this.

I do the same save with the same kind of changes every year on FM, just a different Team & League and never had this happen before, but I suppose there's a first time. Might holiday to the end of the season and see if it resets for the following season but I suspect it probably wont.

Thanks for having a look at it anyway.

Regards,

Mark