• Serie A schedule after first season is wrong

dp1496
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Serie A schedule after first season only has 1 game in the month of December. The Boxing day matches have been scrubbed, but it should revert back to the old schedule pattern that had teams play through the 23rd of December (often mid week) and then a 10 day stop before resuming play on January 6. There is no way they have a whole month of stoppage.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue with the schedule. I am in the 2nd season with AC Milan and there is only 1 match in Serie A on 3rd of December and then the next match is only on 7th of January thus making a full stoppage for a whole month. There is no any international in-game commitments in this period. Due to this issue, a whole schedule for upcoming months is messed with 2 matches per week..

Is there a chance that the fix will be a save compatible? Otherwise will be quite frustrated if I have to drop the save due to this issue.

I uploaded the save to SI cloud with the following file name: "Seria A schedule issue". Hopefully it helps.